We know it: the duration of the Nail Polish in perfect condition matters to us. We want to show off wonderful nails without giving up how much we do with our hands throughout the day, and that is many different activities, without taking into account the time factor, so committed in our days.
But have you found nails that are dry, brittle, or weakened when removing the permanent nail polish or gel? Keep reading, because we have prepared all the tips so that your nails reappear fully repaired and regain their strength and flexibility.
One of the problems that we hear recurrently among our clients is the weakness they find in their nails after repeated use of permanent enamels, gels or acrylics, something that is not striking to us since the application of this type of product usually requires polishing of the nail plate, with the aim of making it more porous and that the products applied later have a greater adhesion, generating a loss of thickness of the same. In addition, for subsequent removal, this filing is often necessary again, together with the use of products with high concentrations of acetone. The sum of these forms of application and removal: fragile nails that break easily, yellowish spots on the surface, infections, and reactions to the components of these products and even inflammation of the cuticle and surrounding skin.
What to do when we find this panorama in our hands? How can we keep our nails looking good and natural? At Hand Made Beauty we have in our menu the Raw Manicure, the ideal service not only to revitalize the nails, but for all those, welcome men, who want to show off well-cared and natural hands and nails, with a quality treatment and without the need for back color. In addition, you will have the possibility of acquiring your favorites to keep the results for longer in the comfort of your home. Write it down!
• Nourish in depth. From the cuticles to the tips of the nails, we need to feed them with quality ingredients to restore their vitality. At Hand Made Beauty we have the precious Biphasic Oil, a formula based on vitamins and natural moisturizing agents such as vegetable glycerin, that, in addition to pampering your cuticles, gives off a delicious, sweet aroma. A treatment that allows us to use it daily and progressively repair this area of our hands so prone to inflammation and / or wounds.
• Cut nails and file them gently. Short nails with rounded edges will prevent unwanted bumps and snags. In addition, the use of a biodegradable file, always used in the same direction, will leave our nails regular and smooth.
• Apply a treatment according to the most outstanding problem. At Hand Made Beauty we always emphasize the use of a treatment base adapted to the current state of our nails. All our formulas are enriched with minerals such as organic silicon and pantothenate, a derivative of calcium that is easily assimilated by the nails. Both components will provide strength and resistance to our nails. Each of the bases developed in Hand Made Beauty solves a problem and fulfills a specific function. Do you need to remove a yellowish coloration? Our Whitening Base will achieve that illuminating effect on the nails so desired in these cases. Are you suffering from loss of thickness in your nails or dehydration? We recommend you get our Hardening or Moisturizing Bases, where aloe vera and bamboo have a lot to say. And if what resists you is the uniformity in the nail plate, the nylon fibers of our Straightening Base will help you fill in all those spaces that impede balance in the enamel or regular appearance.
• Yeast infections? We already have with us our wonderful Antifungal, a product developed for use at home when fungus makes an appearance on our nails. Apply it with the help of your brush where the infection is regularly and get rid of them without suffering.
• Keep the skin hydrated. Hydration, that fundamental gesture in any routine its worthy, yes, also in hands and nails, sometimes great forgotten in our rituals. The Balms in Hand Made Beauty are dense, nourishing formulas, full of moisturizing and healing agents such as arnica, coconut and cocoa butters or shea, which can be easily carried in your bag ... and be careful that they do not disappear in the hands of your friends!
All of the above, will allow the nails to rest and recover at a good pace, without sacrificing being able to show them perfectly cared for, something that provides security and self-confidence, as well as being a symbol of self-love.