We see it recurrently in the RSS, among our friends, in the press and in advertising, but do we know what this highly demanded beauty tool is and what is it for? Solve your doubts and make this jewel your new ally in your wellness and beauty routines.
Facial Rollers are an ideal beauty tool for performing a lymphatic drainage massage. They treat facial edema, bags, chin and double chin with care and efficiency, in addition to accompanying any beauty treatment due to the benefits of lymph drainage, activation of circulation and the dragging of toxins. There are rollers of different materials and stones, being the usual rollers of quartz, jade, amethyst or tourmaline, gems very suitable for working on the skin.
When to use them?
It is enough that we dedicate about 5 minutes a day to observe appreciable results in the drainage of the face, day or night, according to our routines and time. Nighttime use, will help prevent and lighten fluid retention produced during the night and eliminate possible heaviness and tension accumulated during the day, while morning use, will help refresh and decongest the face, thanks to the removal of impurities and reactivation of circulation. You need to drink water after use, making sure that the toxins will be eliminated!
What benefits can we obtain with its use?
- The skin is purified, cleansed, decongests and deflates.
- The signs of fatigue are reduced and the face appears fresher and brighter.
- The areas prone to congestion such as bags, jowls and facial oval deflate.
- Helps to improve stress and anxiety thanks to its relaxing effects.
Are they contraindicated in any case?
The Facial Rollers have hardly any contraindications but we will avoid their use in case of injuries, illness, fever or if we are receiving other aesthetic treatments, in which case we recommend a prior medical consultation before use.
Tips and Recommendations for Use
- Clean and hydrate the skin before using the Roller.
- The Roller is for personal use. Wash it with mild soap and water after use for disinfection.
- Work the Roller with smooth movements, without pressing, do it slow.
- Direct the lymph with the Roller towards the facial ganglia to drain the face and allow the exit of toxins.
- Use the small head for eyes, mouth and nose, and the large head for larger areas of the face such as the forehead, cheekbones and facial oval.
Do you already have yours? Find it in our online store.